Reports & findings
- Profiling of energy consumers: psychological and contextual factors of energy behaviour (D1.1, M12 – September 2021)
- Research methodology for assessing the effectiveness of interventions regarding change of energy-efficient behaviour (D2.2, M10 – July 2021)
- Final report on the evaluation of nudging interventions through pilot data (D2.3, M36 – September 2023)
- Report on recommendations for policymakers and relevant stakeholders (D5.3, M35 – August 2023)
- Compilation of provided policy briefs (D5.4, M35 – August 2023)
The project will derive policy recommendations for different stakeholders, including policy- and decision-makers, energy providers, technology providers (e.g., smartphone app designers), energy communities and consumer associations. They will be published here as they become available.
Recommendations for each stakeholder category will be adequately customized, to exhibit different levels of detail and promote different measures of effectiveness depending on the stakeholder at hand.
Consultation workshops, as well as a workshop in the EU Parliament will be organised throughout the duration of the project.
Material that will be made available here includes policy briefs (monitoring the progress of legislative procedures on energy efficiency at EU and national level), reports, and the online recommendation tool. The tool will be publicly accessible from the project website and allow the various interested stakeholders to receive easy-to-access information and recommendations tailored to their specific needs.
Discover below our sister projects, working on similar topics or having at heart the same goals! Click to find out more about each of them.